Saturday, May 4, 2013

Un Edited Words



As sooner man man knows the truth of life what  they're intending to do they Will do it ...Now I Came to Know why people Says Like they do In The time of Change Because Man feels the Pain they Doesn’t Understand the reality of Love within Themselves...In the future I will also show Myself  How will It come to the Whole World, Because I have to Prove myself That I am Not that which you beleive..Many People round me with their dazzling eyes... I see Myself In the Lonely world Where I found Only Emptiness Of Hatred and  Pain N Blood all around Myself coz I Can make them See or feel ..In the Future I can Think that it also will Be as part of mine...As time Passes Away from My Child hood to till I think nothing had changed because knew it from beginning the souls was same only The body has changed a lot and I don’t think what it comes and Now also when I see myself I can’t think what I used to think before how I what jumped on that hole and now why I can’t see myself getting rid of out ,,I always was thinking that I could get all along in my life through everything but nothing ever changed me only changed was me my body and this world. People always say this is hatred and cruel but May I ask them a question why People can’t think each other as part of humanity rather being on the passing time …
Time passes and changes and people but what doesn’t changes then...It’s You yourself Which u doesn’t changes and nothing ever anyone will change you .This thing as soon as You know about This you will not loose to anyone or any difficulty .Nowadays People are forgetting About themselves Their Tradition values and customs and values are going to be in the hand of destroyer and nothing will be ever changed .Do u ever had imagine Why? As people Says modernization or something else, their Cultural values are on the diversified to any other Things. They don’t like to think about others because they think themselves as they Are God or top of this World .Everything is changing and No one likes to interfere in their work Place or Behavior.
Talking about office culture, in our historical Period We See That how Much people Enjoy working Together with the group... Some of my Commander told me at training “WE ARE THE TEAM AND EVERY UNIT SHOULD UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER SO THAT ALL CAN ENJOY THE MOMENT, WE CONVERT ANY SORROW INTO HAPPINESS, OR HE SAYS LIKE THIS WHAT IS THE SOROW, ITS HAPPINESS. He always says running after a thing would not make us successful...whenever I remember him I feel very happy because he made us to be strong. He always says more u work on Yourself u will more strong .But u know who want to do labor activities .day  By day gone we feeling about our home family ,wife ,children’s ,and our society , bit hadn’t thought that it would be so enjoying moments that we had already formed our own family .That brother whom I talked early also taught me a lot of thing in my life .He always taught me how to be on time , duty ,Responsibility . That time I used to think that how much trouble he can give to us .now I specially thank to him if he hadn’t done that I would not have survive in this world.

The brothers , teachers frens everyone in my life taught me new lessons... All have some of these people in their lifes . Someone mention someone don't. the uknown people taught me in my life about
Life's  ups and downs. When there is nothing with you people will start to pull your leg , when you can kick them straight to their face you can reach where you belong ...and destined to be. Don't get disheartened by those leg pullers, coz they were there when u r born , they will be there today as well as tomorrow. Life is simply looking at your destiny and moving forward . Always don't stop believing at who u are , who u could be , and who u want to be. The simple mantra do success is just do what u want to do and continue to do forever..

No comments:

Post a Comment